So I was reading a deadpool comic and the red skull pulled out his nazi checkbook….
Some fun (see: creepy) facts about Jim Jones
- If Jones felt members of the People’s Temple had defied him or if he wanted sympathy from the group, he would often fake a heart attack, claim that his life was being threatened by outsiders and/or stage acts of violence against himself.
- Had all members give up all of their possessions, sign over deeds to their house, their pay checks and social security checks. In 1977, Jones was collecting well over $40,000 a month in Social Security checks and had over ten million dollars held in several different bank accounts.
- Bragged about being extremely well endowed.
- Was once arrested in a public bathroom for masturbating and showing his penis to an off duty police officer.
- Cussed like a sailor—even during his sermons.
- Told many of the male members of the People’s Temple that they were homosexual and then proceeded to “cure” them of their homosexuality by having sex with them. Fucking the gay right out of them.
- Also felt that many of the women needed some ~spiritual healing~ so he would have sexual relations with them as well, mostly to cure depression.
- Would make his temple members sign papers stating that they sexually molested or beat their children so he could use it as blackmail against them, if ever necessary.
- Forced one Temple couple (Tim & Grace Stoen) to sign paperwork saying that their child, John, was actually Jim’s son (he wasn’t). Grace eventually left the Temple and Tim did shortly after. Jones would never allow the parents to gain custody of their child and he would end up being one of the 900 members that lost his life in Jonestown.
- Began telling Temple members he was God —they believed him.
Not many artists have the reputation of receiving several court trials and three prison terms for their work. At age seventy-two, Austrian born artist, writer, and composer Hermann Nitsch reigns king of blood-drenched, ritualistic art performance, and has been awing/shocking crowds with his religious, pornographic, and grotesque work since the early 1960s.
things I like
- older men
- older men in suits
- older men who call me a good girl
- older men
- older men with tattoos
- friends with hot dads
- older men who smell good
- older men
Bucky Barnes in All-New Invaders #8
Serial killer Westley Allan Dodd murdered 3 children Washington USA during the autumn of 1989. He kidnapped, molested and stabbed 11 year old Cole Neer, his brother 10 year old William and 4 year old Lee Iselli.
Like most serial killers Dodd did not start out his criminal career by murdering people, instead it was a gradual escalation. In total he confessed to molesting and abusing around 175 children over a 15 year period (which meant that he began abusing children from a very young age, specifically 13 years old - another common trait in serial child molesters.)
Dodd was convicted of murder and sentenced to death. He was executed by hanging - the first american to be hanged in almost three decades. His final words were:
"I was once asked by somebody, I don’t remember who, if there was any way sex offenders could be stopped. I said no. I was wrong."
Camp 22, North Korea
The notorious Hoeryong Concentration Camp, which has gained international attention in 2012 after its warden defected to China, was an isolated prison for political prisoners and has been in operation since 1965. A large compound that holds 50,000 prisoners, it was claimed that three generations of dissident families have been imprisoned there to completely remove the ‘roots.’ In addition, the death camp has subjected inmates to extreme torture and human experimentation where they become lab rats for biological weapons like anthrax, bomb testing, and other brutalities.
Meanwhile, in Latveria…